Explore typical “Rebellious Serbia” at homeland of Djordje Petrovic, called Karadjordje or “Black George”, who led the 1st Serbian uprising against the Turks in 1804. and established present Serbian Royal Dynasty of Karadjordjevic. He is one of the biggest national heroes.
The tour includes the visit to:
– Topola – former military base of Karadjordje
– Oplenac hill – the complex belonging to the Serbian Royal Dynasty Karadjordjevic
– Church of St. George with royal family mausoleum
– house/museum of King Peter the 1st with family items
– Karadjordje house with his personal items and his church.
– Royal wine cellar – wine museum, with tasting Royal wines and buying the best wines from Royal vineyards.
Lunch at the national restaurant will be a real refreshment after great wines.
Price: 60 euro per person (minimum 2 persons)
Duration: 7-8 hours
Price includes: transfer service, all entrances at the Oplenac complex, wine tasting in Oplenac and services of the professional tour guide in English
Not Included: Lunch
Departures: On request, at least 1 day prior